Monday, November 19, 2012

The New Normal


Is there a new normal that we should be aware of?  Listen to yourself in conversation while you talk about people of the opposite sex that you may be interested in.  How often do you say something like “she/he seems pretty normal”  and then go on to talk about their normal job, normal apartment, quirky friends, admirable hobbies, and so on. 

And then when it ends it’s usually because they were either a. An Asshole or B. A bitch. 
What happens in-between time?!

In the dating process I find myself struggling to find someone that I could even say “he seems pretty normal.”  I am finding a lot of what I would judge as “losers”

Is loser the new normal?  Or is the end of the internet just a popular place for men that are not my type? 

No comments:

Post a Comment