Monday, November 19, 2012

She likes me, she likes me not


How to tell if a girl likes you on a date.

In the follow up with my friend after the date with Coworker, I learned that he was unsure if I “liked” him because I did not give off the signs touted by Men’s Health or Cosmo ie playing with my hair while chatting or finding an excuse to touch his arm.  I thought I remembered a touch on his leg, which would be a little more aggressive than an arm touch, but maybe I am remembering a different date….

Regardless, here are some other signs you can look for to see if a girl is into you. 

1.       She lets you try her drink
2.       The date lasts for more than 90 minutes
3.       She is engaged in the conversation
4.       She throws out a casual innuendo. Or two.  Flirty ones, not trashy. 
5.       She uses your name in conversation
6.    She offers to pay for all or part of the date
 

No comments:

Post a Comment