Sunday, November 11, 2012

Princess in Training


So, I got this message today. 

I am looking for a fun and intelligent woman, someone that have a good head on her shoulder and can be my princess, call xxx-xxx-xxxx.

I hopped right over to his profile to learn more.  He is very open about treating his women like a princess, but he does not go into details on what exactly princess treatment is.  So I emailed him:

Your profile does not have much information on it. You seem like a nice guy, What else are you looking for in a woman? How do you make her feel like a princess?

His response:

I like to take care of women and show her a good time, I want you to be yourself, if you want to talk call me at xxx-xxx-xxxx

Lame.  I wanted to hear details of oysters for breakfast and caviar for lunch.  He seems to be fishing for dirty pictures. 

Should I call and finagle myself a date?  If he offers to take me to Applebee’s, I am going to decline. 

No comments:

Post a Comment