Monday, December 17, 2012

The Tingles

This is a follow up post to my Quick Like a Band-Aid post.   I should clarify that I was on the receiving end of the rejection in that story.  Apparently being with me did not give the guy a warm tingly feeling in his stomach, and that absence means that we will never get married and should not be dating.  Shoot. 

I was super shocked to get a phone call from him the night after he said he would not be calling me again.  I was imagining him realizing that he acted rudely the night before and was feeling badly and wanted to do something to make it right. I was unable to pick up at the time and a few minutes later I got a text from him. 

“I was just seeing if you wanted to come over…Make out for awhile or something”
Really?! 

I guess I inspire tingles elsewhere. 

No comments:

Post a Comment