Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Pick Up Line


Something must be in the air here in Minnesota.  I met a nice man outside a restaurant last night.  Here is our conversation.

“Hey girl, you look nice.  Good thing you are wearing those nice boots, it is cold out!”
::Follows me into the breezeway, still smoking his cigarette::

“Girl, what’s your name, my name is Dion.”

“Hi, I’m Megan.”


“Well Megan, what size feet you got in them boots?”
“Nine’s.”
“Are they a wide nine, or really narrow?”

“Regular, I guess.”
“I bet you have those nice toes that are all the same length too.”

“Um, I think one is actually longer than the others.”
“mmmhmmm. I bet they are painted a really pretty pink too.”
“Actually, they are.”
“Well Megan, you enjoy your night and thank you for wearing those boots.”

Do you think he has a foot fetish?

No comments:

Post a Comment