Friday, December 21, 2012

A Do or A Don't


Carrying condoms.  A Do or a Don’t?
What is the judgment on a man carrying a condom in his pocket/wallet/jacket? 

A.      Safety First
B.      What a MORE
C.      At least he is prepared  
D.      It is his job to supply the condom
After I judge I also wonder:
     A.      How old is it?  Is it better if it is old, or if it is new? 
     B.    How does he even know if I like that kind?  (Invariably, the condom that comes out to the bar is the super textured version which in my frank opinion, is not that pleasurable).

I guess the real takeaway is to not sleep with a guy that you met at the bar.  And if you do….. Have your own condoms on hand if you are worried about the brand/style/age/effectiveness of what he may supply. 

And do you know what do not work?  Cotton/lace condoms.  So be smart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment